Moodle is used as a learning platform at the Jade University of Applied Sciences for the organizational and didactic support of studies and teaching. Teachers can support students in working out the contents of classroom teaching individually or jointly, independent of time and place. Students can prepare for exams or be tested and exchange information with teachers and other students.
Departments and central units decide independently on their organization of the university-wide Moodle. If necessary, please contact your respective E-Learning Officer for information on how to proceed in your area.
- 🚀 In a hurry: Quick start in Moodle
- Try it out: Digital teaching compact self-study course
- Curious?: Demo course room "What can Moodle" (login)
- eExams Special: Moodle course room "Exams with electronic processing" (login and password required)
The next training dates 📆 can be found on the "Extra course offer for employees" page under the heading “Digital skills”.
- Moodle - the introduction
- Moodle deepening
- Video conferencing with Zoom
You are welcome to contact us for further topics and dates.