Table of Contents
Service Teaching and Learning Systems (LMS)
Are you looking for information on Moodle and other services available for digital teaching? You'll find what you're looking for here in the LMS Wiki!
🚏 Guide: How can the LMS Wiki help me?
- You are working with Moodle for the first time? Then the 🚀Quickstart will give you a first overview of the most important functions.
- Questions about logging in to Moodle? See the section “Access”.
- How do I find courses in Moodle? See the “Navigation” section.
- Information on organizational topics is stored in the “courses” section: Request course, User settings, Course settings, a new semester term, Course deletion.
- Instructions on designing a course can be found in the “activities” section.
- How do students get into the course? See “Course participation”.
- Also: dividing into work groups and overview of roles in the course.
- If you want to create a digital quiz or a test, the section “test/quiz” will help you.
The wiki also provides information on the topics:
- Webconferences - systems used, access, usage.
- Video - Storing/Video hosting and provisioning, video recording with OBS
Current information about the services (maintenance times, technical problems, new functions) in the
Support Moodle Team
- We look forward to your message to the Moodle Team
Didn't find what you were looking for? We look forward to your message to the Moodle team!
Jade University is a member of the Moodle User Association (MUA), signatory of the joint declaration of the German community-based Open Source Educational Platforms (oslms) and founding member of the association “Moodle at universities”.
en/start.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/06 15:51 by helmke